HEXHAM bitumen shingles are created for those, who values stability and aestetics. The exact geometrical shape amplifies the advantages of your roof. The technologically advanced self-adhesive shingle. This roofshingle with its fashionable texture exposures a distinct look that features the unique “honeycomb” design. The broad shadow bands bring a gracious look to any home. The longlasting protection is secured by the utilyzing of a heavyweight fiberglass mat coated with a special bitumen compound. Hexham is specially designed for high wind locations and even enables “vertical” application up to 90°.
• Their light weight allows a lighter roof structure and important savings in the construction of the house.
• Bitumen Shingles do not require special and expensive accessories.
• Resistant to external factors, they are unaffected by phenomena like rust, normal building movement or high winds.
• Thanks to their flexibility and adaptability they allow designers to use their creativity and imagination without limits; shingles demonstrate their benefits on complicated roofs where ease of application and low wastage make them the ideal roofing material.
• Shingles are available in a wide variety of colours and shapes, which match the style of every building and which blend in with their surroundings.
• Shingle roofs absorb the noise made by rain or hail to a large extent.
1 Base – glass-fiber felt
2 Improved bitumen modified with SBS polymers
3 Basalt sprinkle
4 Adhesive, frost-resistantpolymeric bitumen bulk
5 Easy removable siliconised film